APIs & Integrations

Nicositter
参加者

Trigger a csv export directly - for non tech users

Hello all,

I am looking for an easy way to reproduce the csv export of all deals (or contacts / companies) for users that don’t have an Hubspot access (say, my boss).

For example, I have a sheet with data extracted from the raw csv that I manually import from Hubspot (via the mail received).
The idea would be to have a button to import all this raw data (or schedule it) so that this can be done by any user that has access to the sheet (and not necessarily knowledge of Hubspot).
I have seen that the scheduling of the import is still in the backlog, but this would still need to go to your inbox, download the csv, upload it in the sheet, and so on.

Is there an endpoint for exporting all deals directly in csv?
Something like GET /deals?format=csv or whatever.

I know there is the GET all deals API endpoint, but it requires a bit of coding to get all deals (since there is a limit of 250 per call) + data sanity checks (dates are in JS format, and so on).
Moreover if there is an issue with the API or the call, the user won’t be able to debug it.

Having the possibility of exporting a simple csv file would be great.

Thanks,

Nicolas

0 いいね!
1件の返信
Derek_Gervais
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

Trigger a csv export directly - for non tech users

Hi @Nicolas_Sitter,

There isn’t currently any public API for CSV exports of contacts/companies/deals. The only way to implement this for non-HubSpot users would be to create an app to pull the JSON from the public APIs and convert that on your end. If you have the inclination, I would encourage you to check out the Ideas Forum on the HubSpot Community. There, you can create a post including your use case that product and other customers can see.

0 いいね!