APIs & Integrations

FMonteiro
Membre

Transactional email templates - Mixing dynamic properties and conditional logic

Hi HS community. I have a technical question about transactional templates that I'd like your advice on.

Currently, our Mailjet templates have dynamic properties and conditional logic built into them. According to HubSpot's documentation, we can also use dynamic properties and conditional statements in our templates. However, we've encountered an issue when trying to mix both, specifically when trying to render a piece of text conditionally based on a custom property sent via the single send API. The computed result is always "false".

I would appreciate your guidance on this matter. I have included more detailed information below, including the problem highlighted with the custom property "IsAllDay".

Best regards,

Template builder
image (19).png

Result
image (20).png

API call:

image (21).png

0 Votes
1 Réponse
Jaycee_Lewis
Gestionnaire de communauté
Gestionnaire de communauté

Transactional email templates - Mixing dynamic properties and conditional logic

Hi, @FMonteiro 👋 Thanks for reaching out and including your details. Let's invite some of our community members to join the conversation — hey @coldrickjack @JBeatty, do you have any thoughts you can share with @FMonteiro? Or suggest what else they can share that would help you to understand the issue clearly?

Thank you very much for taking a look! — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Votes