APIs & Integrations

Sameer
Participant | Platinum Partner
Participant | Platinum Partner

Traffic source not being captured

SOLVE

Hi,

The spectra.co website is hosted on Drupal.

It has a form which we have integrated with HubSpot API.

Form navigation: Home (https://www.spectra.co/) > search location form - second section > click Select package > Continue > form is here (https://www.spectra.co/residential/payment-details)

The problem is that if someone comes from organic search on this page, HubSpot tracks it as direct traffic.

Please let me know how to fix it or share if you have any document for this.

Thanks in advance,
-Sameer

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Sameer,

I hope all is well with you 😄

I took a look into your portal 5882372 and created an active list to pull contact who has submitted the checkout form (list named - hstest; you can access it by clicking contacts > lists) and when looking at their original source, I do see that there are contacts who are coming through as organic search and paid search. 

Looks to me that the bucketing is being captured. In this case, if you could share with me some example contacts, I'd be more than happy to help you identify what's the issue here.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @Sameer,

I hope all is well with you 😄

I took a look into your portal 5882372 and created an active list to pull contact who has submitted the checkout form (list named - hstest; you can access it by clicking contacts > lists) and when looking at their original source, I do see that there are contacts who are coming through as organic search and paid search. 

Looks to me that the bucketing is being captured. In this case, if you could share with me some example contacts, I'd be more than happy to help you identify what's the issue here.

0 Upvotes