APIs & Integrations

eibach-cv
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Tracking Returns Without Custom Deal Stages

lösung

I'm looking for a way to track returns in Hubspot.

Initially I created a custom deal stage called "Returns", but then found that I cannot use custom deal stages with the eCommerce Bridge API as it does not recognize them as being a valid stage for the eCommerce Pipeline.

Is there another route I should go to track reutrns?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
himanshurauthan
Lösung
Vordenker/-in | Elite Partner

lösung

Hello, @Jaycee_Lewis  thank you for tagging me in. 🙂 

So @eibach-cv, this can be done with the help of workflows. What you need to do is sync the internal_name of “Returns” in a custom property and after that, you need to create a workflow that triggers whenever a custom property has the value == “Internal name of Return” deal status.

Using workflow you can change the deal status to Returns and clear the custom property value.

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
Jaycee_Lewis
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hey, @eibach-cv 👋 Thanks for reaching out. @himanshurauthan do you have any thoughts here? Outside using a custom property or a group of custom properties, I am not seeing a workaround.

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes
himanshurauthan
Lösung

lösung

Hello, @Jaycee_Lewis  thank you for tagging me in. 🙂 

So @eibach-cv, this can be done with the help of workflows. What you need to do is sync the internal_name of “Returns” in a custom property and after that, you need to create a workflow that triggers whenever a custom property has the value == “Internal name of Return” deal status.

Using workflow you can change the deal status to Returns and clear the custom property value.

Regards,

0 Upvotes
eibach-cv
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

@himanshurauthan should I create the "Returned" deal status in the Ecommerce Pipeline or use a different pipeline?

I think I've read somewhere the Ecommerce Pipeline shouldn't be altered, but would prefer to keep it there.

0 Upvotes
himanshurauthan

lösung

You can create a “Returned” deal stage in Ecommerce Pipeline, or in any other pipeline, it’s totally up to you.

0 Upvotes