APIs & Integrations

macdonaldr

Track Engagements

Hi, i am new to hubspot  and hubspot developer, i have been tasked to come up with a way that my company could track contact engagement between us and our contacts. The main aim is to find and show the difference in time between the time our contacts initialize communication and the time one of the representatives from our team replies to the contact.

For example the time between when a contact sends an email to us and the time we send an email reply to the contact.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Track Engagements

Hey @macdonaldr,

While it is currently not possible to track engagements to show the time between when a contact sends an email to a rep and when the rep reply to the contact. That said, we do have report such as 'Activity leaderboard by rep with type breakdown' in which you can view the number of engagements reps has with their leads. 

For this, you can learn more here: Analyze your sales team's productivity,

Let me know if you've any further questions on this! Happy to help.

0 Upvotes
macdonaldr

Track Engagements

Thank you for the reply. I will check out the analysis tool however i would like to ask another question. Would it be possible to do what i have described by using the hubspot APIs?

If so, which API would i need to use to archieve this?

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Track Engagements

Hey @macdonaldr,

Currently this is not possible in both your HubSpot app and API. That said, if there's certain report that you'd like to export from your HubSpot app using the API, you can check out this API - Analytics API Overview

0 Upvotes