APIs & Integrations

mounika122
Miembro

This hub doesn't have access to some HubSpot features that are required by this integration.

Hello!

I am thankful for the help in advance!
Following is the error message which is being generated while trying to get access token using Oauth2.0. Any idea what kind of features are missing?. Can this be something specific to a Hubspot account, if yes, what it can be?

Request for Integration Permissions

Uh oh!
This hub doesn't have access to some HubSpot features that are required by this integration. Please contact the integrator.

My request URL is: https://app.hubspot.com/oauth/authorize?client_id=3f6ab388-fb78-477e-9645-2e7735d5a17f&scope=contact...

Please let me know if you have any questions

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

This hub doesn't have access to some HubSpot features that are required by this integration.

Welcome, @mounika122.

Happy to help.

Which Hub ID are you getting this error from? Knowing this, I can verify whether the account has access to the tools which correspond to the scope values your app requires.

If I had to guess, I would say that either the automation or tickets scopes are causing this issue. As discussed in this article, the automation scope requires the account to have either a Professional or Enterprise subscription while the tickets scope necessitates a Service Hub subscription, which not all accounts have.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
0 Me gusta