APIs & Integrations

devpartner
Miembro

This hub doesn't have access to some HubSpot features that are required by this integration.

resolver

Hi,

I work at Simba. We develop odbc and jdbc drivers over hubspot's rest api.

Account: devpartner@simba.com

The accounts under that do not seem to have access to certain features. They were working until recently. Could you please enable the required access? Specifically, I've been trying to use:

test-dev-5758638.com

memphis-dev-3814904.com

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Regards.

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
IsaacTakushi
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

This hub doesn't have access to some HubSpot features that are required by this integration.

resolver

Thanks for jumping in, @himanshurauthan.

@devpartner, these are developer test accounts which have either expired or been purged:

For instance, test-dev-5758638.com was created here in developer account 5534448 and it is now expired.

test-dev-5758638.com.png

If you hit the Renew button on that screen, new Enterprise-level trials will be added.

memphis-dev-3814904.com, on the other hand, exists here in developer account 2229678. Its trials cannot be renewed because the 90 day grace period has passed.

memphis-dev-3814904.com.png

You can create a new test account on the same page, though.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
himanshurauthan
Líder intelectual | Partner nivel Elite
Líder intelectual | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

Hello @devpartner 

It seems that you are trying to develop new custom integration using HubSpot API and need access to some paid features of account. You can easily test for these features for testing accounts created from HubSpot Developer Accounts.

You can create new testing accounts from your developer accounts ( the account in which oauth APPs are created). Those test accounts have access to almost all features of HubSpot paid plans.

Thanks

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
IsaacTakushi
Solución
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Thanks for jumping in, @himanshurauthan.

@devpartner, these are developer test accounts which have either expired or been purged:

For instance, test-dev-5758638.com was created here in developer account 5534448 and it is now expired.

test-dev-5758638.com.png

If you hit the Renew button on that screen, new Enterprise-level trials will be added.

memphis-dev-3814904.com, on the other hand, exists here in developer account 2229678. Its trials cannot be renewed because the 90 day grace period has passed.

memphis-dev-3814904.com.png

You can create a new test account on the same page, though.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager