APIs & Integrations

GL17

This account doesn't have access to some HubSpot features that are required by this app.

Hi all,

Recently I got this type of error when trying to get Refresh/Access Tokens and using my App Client Id/Secret I created on HubSpot:

This account doesn't have access to some HubSpot features that are required by this app. Please contact the app developer.

GL17_0-1628170956759.png

Such behaviour is new and in the past, I could do this without any problems.

So basically I created an app in HubSpot developer account, used Client Id/Secret, Redirect URI and alike data in another app which supports OAuth authentication. When trying to authorize HubSpot account I get the aforementioned error. Same error occurs with both Developer and non-Developer accounts.

I would appreciate any help,

Gabriel

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
GL17

This account doesn't have access to some HubSpot features that are required by this app.

@webdew The problem was, that when creating an App it allowed me to select reports as scope, but not while trying to authorize.

Could you comment on my other part of the question:

Now for developer accounts I see I cannot link the App to them. In the past, it was possible, but now not. So for testing purposes I still have to link it to production account?

Thanks,

Gabriel

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Hi @GL17 ,

Actually, This error occur with application scopes. which was not authorized for this account.

Screen shot : https://prnt.sc/1js4wdn

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards. 

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@GL17 ,

What scopes is your app requesting?

It would appear that the portal does not have these scopes anymore

GL17

Hi @dennisedson,

You are right, the problem is the scopes. I was requesting contacts and reports. And scope reports must be not supported anymore, even though when creating an App I am allowed to enter it. Thanks!

Now for developer accounts I see I cannot link the App to them. In the past, it was possible, now not. So for testing purposes I still have to link it to production account?

Cheers,

Gabriel

0 Upvotes