APIs & Integrations

dbswebsite

Third party form in iframe not showing all page views

This is a free account. There is a form hosted in an iframe from another domain. The same hs js file is loaded across the site in question (including inside the iframe and outside). This is verified.  The issue is that under Contacts > Page Views > Sessions only the iframe based traffic is logged. Everything else is ignored. Presumably the iframe is the problem. How to make this cross domain issue work? Forms in iframes seem to be fairly common.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Third party form in iframe not showing all page views

Hey @dbswebsite,

Just to ensure that we're on the same page, would you mind clarifying a few things: 

1. Are you using a HubSpot page and form? If so, would you mind elaborating further what do you mean by form hosted in an iframe from another domain? Do you mean that you're embeding a form from another portal onto the HubSpot page created on your free account (6818xxx)? 

2. Could you list down the exact steps that you took so that I can try reproducing it on my end? 

3. Additionally, can you also share with me a sample contact, your portal id and the webpage in question?

0 Upvotes