APIs & Integrations

StephanSchoema1
Miembro

Ten seconds rolling limit

resolver

We have an Enterprise account, and according to the usage details page we should be set up for a rolling limit of 150 requests per ten seconds. This, however, is not reflected in the X-HubSpot-RateLimit-Max header, which is still 100. The X-HubSpot-RateLimit-Daily is reflecting the correct Enterprise limit of 500000.

Is this a bug from HubSpot's side, or is something in our subscription blocking this upgrade?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
TiphaineCuisset
Solución
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @StephanSchoema1 

Thank you for reaching out!

This is strange. I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this. 

I want to tag some of our top contributors here as well - @Teun @louischausse are you experiencing this issue too? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
4 Respuestas 4
TiphaineCuisset
Solución

resolver

Hi @StephanSchoema1 

Thank you for reaching out!

This is strange. I would recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and further information about this. 

I want to tag some of our top contributors here as well - @Teun @louischausse are you experiencing this issue too? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta
StephanSchoema1
Miembro

resolver

I had a chat with support and after some to-and-fro they got the issue sorted. Enterprise should indeed have a 10 second 150 request limit. Thanks!

0 Me gusta
louischausse
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Platinum
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Platinum

resolver

Weird ... I would recommend asking to support as well. Enterprise limit is indeed 150 not 100

Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Signature
Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Meeting link
StephanSchoema1
Miembro

resolver

Hi @louischausse, I had a chat with support and they fixed the issue. All good. Thanks for your interest in the matter.