APIs & Integrations

JBMDCreations
メンバー

Sync WordPress MemberPress Users With HubSpot Users

解決

I run a networking groups website and we use MemberPress for all of the members for payment and registration for member only content / information.

What problem we were running into was easy integration referral, 1:1 meeting tracking, and closed business tracking.

After attempting different solutions with Google Forms / Sheets I figured full on CRM integration would ultimately be the way to go.

My plan is to have each member on the site sync to HubSpot as a "user" in a team so that I can create a submission form for our referral/meeting/closed business slips that will generate reports and store all of this information in one spot, organized by team member so we can see who is doing what.

Is this possible?

Just getting them all to sign up for the WordPress site was hard enough I don't feel I'd get much traction trying to get them to sign up for something as complex as HubSpot.

Perhaps I could manually add them on then somehow have the form just grab their email so that it does it automatically? And have the form fields connected to all the data I would need so they'd just need to fill out a form with the proper email and it'd propagate all the needed data by user?

Kind of thinking out loud here, not exactly sure how to integrate everything smoothly.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
WendyGoh
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hey @JBMDCreations,

Just to ensure that we're on the same page, are you looking to sync WordPress MemberPress Users into HubSpot as users under the Users & Teams setting?

If so, what you can do is create via their email/import it through csv file:

Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 2.36.08 PM.png

The new user should receive a welcome email within five min > Click on the link to set up > And that's all they have to do 🙂 

More details on this article: Add and remove users.

Hope this helps!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
collizo4sky
メンバー

解決

For those seeking to integrate HubSpot with MemberPress, including adding an opt-in checkbox to the MemberPress checkout page, I suggest using the MailOptin plugin.

Alternatively, use the FuseWP plugin to automatically sync MemberPress members to HubSpot based on the membership plan they subscribe to and their membership status.

See https://fusewp.com/article/sync-memberpress-email-marketing/

0 いいね!
WendyGoh
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hey @JBMDCreations,

Just to ensure that we're on the same page, are you looking to sync WordPress MemberPress Users into HubSpot as users under the Users & Teams setting?

If so, what you can do is create via their email/import it through csv file:

Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 2.36.08 PM.png

The new user should receive a welcome email within five min > Click on the link to set up > And that's all they have to do 🙂 

More details on this article: Add and remove users.

Hope this helps!

0 いいね!