APIs & Integrations

newMember
Participant

Submitting some purchase data of users to hubspot CRM with PHP

SOLVE

Hii, I am new to CRM platform. There are lots of documentation available, but at some point got confused. What my requirement is: In my website, users are purchasing certain products and I need to store these details into hubspot. I had just gone through this documenation https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/forms/v2/submit_form. But my question is, 1) what is the first step that is to be done to submit some data??? Suppose I need to store name, email, productDetails, then do I need to firstly create a form of this structure in hubspot. And then use the php code shown above to make api calls. 2) I have created a developer account and test account. Do we need to do something else.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
newMember
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks a lot for your reply. I created a form with the link you gave. Now another question. Do we need to use this hubspot form in our website??? Or, can we create a php form which is similiar to this, and submit it's field values to hubspot form???

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @newMember,

If you're using the Form API to submit HubSpot form submission, you do not have to use the HubSpot form on your website. You'd need to create a form and pass the form value via the HubSpot Form API. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @newMember,

Spot on! When looking to use the Submit data for a form API, you would need to first create a HubSpot form so that you can grab the form ID and send the form fields accordingly. 

To learn more about how to create form in HubSpot, you can refer to this article: Create forms

0 Upvotes
newMember
Solution
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks a lot for your reply. I created a form with the link you gave. Now another question. Do we need to use this hubspot form in our website??? Or, can we create a php form which is similiar to this, and submit it's field values to hubspot form???

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @newMember,

If you're using the Form API to submit HubSpot form submission, you do not have to use the HubSpot form on your website. You'd need to create a form and pass the form value via the HubSpot Form API.