APIs & Integrations

tcmulder

Submission notifications aren't being sent for forms submitted via the API

We've set up three forms that submit via the API. All three are successfully showing up in HubSpot, but the "send submission notifications to" email is not being notified, nor is any other email we have attached to the account. I've read this thread and it seems very similar, but we already have a value in the field suggested and it's not receiving a notification. When we fill the form through the HubSpot URL (i.e. the https://share.hsforms.com/xyz address) we do receive notifications to the email address, so it appears to only be an issue when the form is submitted via the API.

How can we ensure notifications are sent to our email address when the form is successfully filled out using the API?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
tcmulder

So we've learned a little more: the forms seem to submit notification emails fine, except to the one address we actually want it to go to. Oddly, forms sent through the HubSpot URL (e.g.https://share.hsforms.com/xyz ) come through fine though, as do emails sent to that address outside of HubSpot. (Note also we did check the spam folder.)

Is there some sort of blocked email or IP address list we can check in our settings? Or do you know why that one email may not be receiving submissions only if they're sent via the API?

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @tcmulder 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this  - @JBeatty @Bryantworks do you have any thoughts for @tcmulder on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes