APIs & Integrations

SSirchabesan

Stripe integration - changing the payment method for the client

Hi,

Currently, our Hubspot is integrated with Stripe so we are able to send subscriptions quotes to our customers and they can pay it via Stripe. This part is working fine. But since it is a subscription, after some time, few clients want to change the payment method for their subscription. Currently, we have to manually update the payment method in Stripe for the clients. Is there a way to send a link from Hubspot for our clients to change the payment method?

Thanks,

Senthil

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

@himanshurauthan is probably the right guy for this question!

himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Thank you @dennisedson. 🙂 Thank you so much for including me. 

Hi @SSirchabesan,

Yes, you can send a link from Hubspot for our clients to change the payment method.

You just need a subscription expiry date on HubSpot then you can create a workflow in which use expiry date as a trigger i.e. send a request of change payment method on stripe before 2 or 3 days of the expiration of the subscription.

You can get the payment method change link in the My Account section, use that link in the mail

Hope this will work for you.

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
uribarjoseph
Participant

Hi @himanshurauthan thanks for the details. Can you point me to where we can find the payment method change link? DO you mean under My Account section in Hubspot? Where exactly?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes