APIs & Integrations

Tunde

Status field in Contacts not updated in the api imported data

SOLVE

Hello Gurus,

I currently use the api to pull data daily from our HubSpot account which I have been doing for over a year now. I recently noticed that a particular field in the Contacts table doesn't always get updated (Status). I have deleted and re-inserted the entire contacts with no success.

Is this a glitch or a common occurrence?

Can someone please point me in the right direction on how to fix this? Thanks.

Kind regards,

Tunde

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Tunde
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @WendyGoh , 

I was pulling data from our HubSpot account. 

It is fixed now. The field used was named differently - status1 and the old field (status) wasn't used. Also, I had to re-select the endpoint in my code to refresh and include the new fields.

Thanks for the response.

Cheers,

Tunde

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @Tunde,

Could you clarify and share with me the following so that I can further look into things on my end?

1. Are you looking to pull data from your HubSpot account or push data into your HubSpot account?

- If it's the former, what's the HubSpot API that you're using to pull data from HubSpot i.e. are you using this endpoint - Get all contacts?

- If it's the latter, what's the HubSpot API that you're using to push data from HubSpot? 

2. The HubSpot portal ID in question

0 Upvotes
Tunde
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @WendyGoh , 

I was pulling data from our HubSpot account. 

It is fixed now. The field used was named differently - status1 and the old field (status) wasn't used. Also, I had to re-select the endpoint in my code to refresh and include the new fields.

Thanks for the response.

Cheers,

Tunde