APIs & Integrations

kjavan05

Spotty Forms API data

My dev team set up a forms API for our free trial signup (fleetsmith.com/sign-up) and it was working as expected up until the last couple days - I was seeing submissions within Hubspot recorded on each contact record. Today, however, I am seeing really spotty data - some contact records show submissions and some do not. My dev team is on PTO still, so I was hoping someone here might have some troubleshooting advice!

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Spotty Forms API data

Hey @kjavan05,

Both my colleague and I submitted the form on Fleetsmith | Sign Up and I'm able to see that all three of our submission got submitted successfully and three contacts were created. 

In this case, would you mind providing me with more details on the submission details that didn't get send through to HubSpot?

kjavan05

Spotty Forms API data

Hi Wendy - thanks for checking on this for me. It does appear as though all of your submissions came through successfully. Each contact record that was created in Hubspot showed the form submission event and all of the fields that were filled out. Unfortunately, there are a number of contacts created from this form in the last few days that are not showing the form submission event. I can see in our other systems that they created an account by filling out this form and a contact record is created in Hubspot, but the form submission event is not there. Does that make sense?

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Spotty Forms API data

Hey @kjavan05,

That's interesting! Would you mind sharing with me the contacts details of those form submission that didn't get send through to HubSpot?

If it's more comfortable for you, you can send it to me via DM.

0 Upvotes