APIs & Integrations

PRaj
Miembro

Snowflake integration with Hubspot

Hi,

I am new to hubspot and cloud computing.I want to integrate a Snowflake data warehouse to my hubspot portal by creating apps.

I am in the initial phase of development. What would be a possible roadmap of this integration? 

0 Me gusta
7 Respuestas 7
Arran
Colaborador

Is there a roadmap for other datawarehouses, namely Redshift & BigQuery @pfarrell ? Happy to PM regarding keeping roadmap hidden from competitors. We're currently considering Ops Hub.

0 Me gusta
mgriffith
Equipo de producto de HubSpot

@Arran Thanks for the feedback - we will take this into consideration. No shareable plans to build integrations with these warehouses at the moment, but you are certainly not alone in this feedback! If you have other thoughts on Snowflake vs. Redshift vs. BigQuery let us know.

pfarrell

Hi all,

We now have a native integration with Snowflake based on Snowflake Data Sharing. It's part of a new product - Operations Hub Enterpise.

WebfootMarket
Participante

This is a topic that we have been looking into as well. I would be curious what you ended up doing? 

We are wanting to pull HubSpot data into a Data Lake like Snowflake or Domo, and then Transform that data with our other marketing channels and our finance department to better identify marketing campaigns needs in advance.

Domo has a built in connector, but the overall platform is pricey, I like the idea of Snowflake because the costs are much lower and variable.

I would appreciate other resources from anyone that might be able to provide some insight.

0 Me gusta
TayshaProvost
Participante

Hi! Could you please specify your case? What is your initial need to integrate these two systems?

0 Me gusta
dennisedson

Hello @PRaj 

If this is exclusively for your own portal, you could get away with just using the hapikey to that portal, but if this is something that will be used on multiple portals, you would start here.

From there, you will create a developer account which will allow connect as an app to HubSpot portals.

@OliaGozha  probably has more thoughts on this 😀

0 Me gusta
taita
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @PRaj! Thanks for reaching out.

I checked our HubSpot App Marketplace and it looks like there is an integration from Census that can sync your data from Snowflake to HubSpot. You can find it here.

Outside of our App Marketplace, I did a little searching and found that Stitch, Automate.io, and Xplenty also created their own integrations between the two platforms.

If you're looking to create a custom integration, you'll want to check out our API overview and see what endpoints would best suit the type of data you would like to sync over. For example, you could use this endpoint to create a new contact in HubSpot.

I hope this helps!

Tina A