APIs & Integrations

Ruchit

Smart card system for Contacts?

SOLVE

I work for a charity. We have a lot of customers who come to our community shops. and the database is on Hubspot. Is it possible to create a smartcard system for all of these people? For example, whenever they access our community shops they can touch in and out? or Is there an integration with any such systems?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
cbarley
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Ruchit, this isn't within the scope of what HubSpot can do, and it currently isn't on our radar, though I think that's a pretty cool idea. I guess if you could conceivably send a person's data to a server via the cloud to store that data somewhere, you could then potentially make requests server-side to HubSpot, but that type of technology is far outside my wheelhouse.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
cbarley
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @Ruchit, this isn't within the scope of what HubSpot can do, and it currently isn't on our radar, though I think that's a pretty cool idea. I guess if you could conceivably send a person's data to a server via the cloud to store that data somewhere, you could then potentially make requests server-side to HubSpot, but that type of technology is far outside my wheelhouse.

0 Upvotes