APIs & Integrations

PatrickEng
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Slate CRM Integration with HubSpot

SOLVE

Hi,

Many of our higher ed clients use the CRM Slate to manage their inquiries and applicants. What we want to do is use a HubSpot form to capture inquiries and then send that data over to Slate as well. We've done a similar integration between HubSpot and another CRM (Hobsons) and while it worked, there were some complications and inefficiencies that we weren't able to avoid.

While we can do this integration in-house or use a 3rd party (like Bedrock Data), I was wondering if any other HubSpot customers have had any experience with a HubSpot/Slate integration and could provide some insight.

Thanks for any information!

1 Accepted solution
PatrickEng
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

For those still interested in this, I would recommend reaching out to the team at Direct Development for more information!

View solution in original post

10 Replies 10
PatrickEng
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

For those still interested in this, I would recommend reaching out to the team at Direct Development for more information!

BFranklin8

SOLVE

@PatrickEng Has there been any traction on this concept? We have a client who would like to import form data from Gravity Forms into Slate, as we are going to do with HubSpot. If there has been an update on this item, can you please update us here?

Zbusekrus
Member | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hey guys!  FYI, I head up product and growth at DD Agency — a HubSpot Platinum Partner agency that exclusively works with higher education institutions.  We've just launched HubSlate — the very first true HubSpot/Slate integration.  You can learn more here

SeanHenri
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PatrickEng, if you explored this further, I'd love to chat! We do a lot of work with Higher Ed clients who use (or want to use) HubSpot and integrations with SIS  and higher ed specific platforms is something we dig into frequently

0 Upvotes
Zbusekrus

SOLVE

Hey Sean!  FYI, I head up product and growth at DD Agency — a HubSpot Platinum Partner agency that exclusively works with higher education institutions.  We've just launched HubSlate — the very first true HubSpot/Slate integration.  You can learn more here

0 Upvotes
UGAonline
Participant

SOLVE

Curious to know if you every found an integration solution for Hubspot/Slate? 

0 Upvotes
Zbusekrus

SOLVE

Hey there! I head up product and growth at DD Agency — a HubSpot Platinum Partner agency that exclusively works with higher education institutions.  We've just launched HubSlate — the very first true HubSpot/Slate integration.  You can learn more here

0 Upvotes
benjadams

SOLVE

HI PatrickEng, 

I was interested in what you had found as far as troubles with Slate CRM integrating with Hubspot?

Thanks,

Ben

0 Upvotes
psanzaro

SOLVE

Hi, 

Has anyone bee able to complete a Slate CRM integrations with HubSpot? 

Thanks for any guidance you can give me!

Paula

0 Upvotes
Zbusekrus

SOLVE

Hey Paula!  FYI, I head up product and growth at DD Agency — a HubSpot Platinum Partner agency that exclusively works with higher education institutions.  We've just launched HubSlate — the very first true HubSpot/Slate integration.  You can learn more here

0 Upvotes