APIs & Integrations

ABrkljacic
Membro

Skyvia Connection Errors

Hello,

We are using Skyvia to back up our Hubspot instance and we have 7 record types that are failing: 

ABrkljacic_0-1658169722322.png

I am not sure how to provide the needed permissions so these records would stop failing. I am the most concerned about the tasks not being able to be backed up. 

Has anyone else run into a similar issue or have an idea of where I can provide those permissions?

Kind regards,

Anja 

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
Jaycee_Lewis
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Skyvia Connection Errors

Hey, @ABrkljacic Have you already reached out to the support team Skyvia? I ask not to bounce you around, but I see that there are several threads concerning their integration where they posted here and requested the User reach out to their support team directly. At the very least, they should be able to give you more information on how to resolve these scope issues. 

Additionally, our community top contributor @johnelmer has offered insight into alternatives as well.

Thank you!  — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Avaliação positiva
ABrkljacic
Membro

Skyvia Connection Errors

Thanks, @Jaycee_Lewis ! I did reach out to Skyvia and the last thing they said is "Please clarify if your HubSpot account has the proper permissions and scopes for the following objects:

BroadcastMessages, Events, Quotes, UrlMappings", and I am not sure how to verify that, and they're not sure either. 

0 Avaliação positiva