APIs & Integrations

craigcri

Single Send Transactional Email not sending to Unsubscribed Customers

SOLVE

Hey HubSpot,

We recently implemented a few single sends using Transactional service. We found a small portion of our emails are not being sent where user status = "unsubscribed." These emails must be sent regardless of subscription status.

My expectation was transactional emails will always be sent and disregard subscription status -- as they are not marketing material.

What's the solution here? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @craigcri,

Have you checked whether these contacts hard bounced before? (property Email hard bounce reason is known)

If that's not the case, investigation will be easiest inside of your portal, checking the contacts for other commonalities. That's why I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot technical support.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @craigcri,

Have you checked whether these contacts hard bounced before? (property Email hard bounce reason is known)

If that's not the case, investigation will be easiest inside of your portal, checking the contacts for other commonalities. That's why I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot technical support.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.