APIs & Integrations

Francois_Proulx
Membro

Single Send Email (transactional) broken?

resolver

I've created a template and I get this erro when using sinsl send email

{"status":"error","message":"Content is not valid for use with single send API. Requires subcategory 'single_send_api'","correlationId":"f8943930-ec69-4b1e-bfb4-a2a5dd65ba86","sendResult":"MISSING_REQUIRED_PARAMETER","requestId":"3ea2d562fdf8f8538a4498bc0ea48c0a"}

The new UI simply does not have the button to set a template for single send.... the doc is outdated.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
cbarley
Solução
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

resolver

Hi @Francois_Proulx, after some digging and connecting with Amy from Support, it appears that Single Send API emails are not able to be sent using Drag and Drop templates yet. The team is working on updating this, but taking a look at this drag and drop email in your HubSpot account and creating a test email (not drag and drop) myself here, we can see my email is able to be saved for Single Send API but the one you'd set up using the D & D editor cannot. Please use non drag and drop email templates for the Single Send API moving forward

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
6 Respostas 6
cbarley
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

resolver

Definitely should be clearer @Francois_Proulx. An exciting update I just received is that this should actually be available for Drag and Drop templates by the end of the week. Keep an eye out!

0 Avaliação positiva
cbarley
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

resolver

Hi @Francois_Proulx, looks like we replied at the same time. Please see my previous response for the solution.

0 Avaliação positiva
Francois_Proulx
Membro

resolver

Looks like it works now.

You should update your doc or make it clearer it does not work with Beta drag and drop in the UI.

0 Avaliação positiva
cbarley
Solução
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

resolver

Hi @Francois_Proulx, after some digging and connecting with Amy from Support, it appears that Single Send API emails are not able to be sent using Drag and Drop templates yet. The team is working on updating this, but taking a look at this drag and drop email in your HubSpot account and creating a test email (not drag and drop) myself here, we can see my email is able to be saved for Single Send API but the one you'd set up using the D & D editor cannot. Please use non drag and drop email templates for the Single Send API moving forward

0 Avaliação positiva
cbarley
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

resolver

Hi @Francois_Proulx, normally this is because the email was saved for automation instead of for Single Send. Can you reply with your HubID and the email template you're sending here so I can take a closer look? Thank you!

0 Avaliação positiva
Francois_Proulx
Membro

resolver

Hi,

This is the template I'm editing

https://app.hubspot.com/email/4518039/edit-dd/6492495894/content

I have selected "Transactional" as the Subscription type

0 Avaliação positiva