APIs & Integrations

Fraser
参加者

Show different number to customer on calling tool than DDI.

I'm currently using the Calling Tool as a "Call to Phone", this must be kept this way as otherwise we are unable to use our payment system.

What I'm trying to do is create a new number that Hubspot calls, which my phone system (Gamma Horizon) will automatically answer. However, I cannot show this number to the customer, because if they call back on that number, it will be automatically picked up each time. Hubspot can either show my "Team Number" or an alternative "Direct Dial", I am not bothered either way.

This solution would be the same as anyone (I'm thinking particularly support departments) who wanted to call out to customers but not give out a direct dial.

Anyone know of any solutions?

Fraser

P.S. Apologies, I did not know what the best label would be.

5件の返信
cbarley
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

Hi @Fraser , I don't think there's a way to do that in HubSpot yet. That said, Support might be your best option here as they could have a workaround in mind. You might want to try picking their brains. I do not think this is a possibility, however.

0 いいね!
Fraser
参加者

Hi there,

Yes, this is not currently possible on HubSpot, and also was given as a potentially why HubSpot do not use their own calling tool.

What we need is CLI Presentation that allows the Twilio phone system to show a "team" number rather than a DDI. This would be important particularly to service teams who may not want a customer to call back on a DDI, rather than entering the pool and going to the next available operator?

Twilio has this feature, HubSpot's offering does not.

Fraser

0 いいね!
cbarley
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

Hi @Fraser , got it. Did you mean to post this in our Ideas Forum? The forum we're currently conversing in is our API and Development forum where folks can come to get questions about our APIs answered. If you have a feature request or and idea that doesn't exist yet on the ideas forum, I'd recommend posting there, as that is the one that is monitored for feature requests!

0 いいね!
Fraser
参加者

I think I probably did mean to... Yes!

Can you easily move it? Or should I post it again?

0 いいね!
cbarley
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

Hi @Fraser , I can move it, but my comments will also move along with it, so would you mind reposting there? Thank you!

0 いいね!