APIs & Integrations

Bramm
Participant

Show URL with e-mail when form is submitted

SOLVE

Hi there,

We organise trainings and for every training I have a different websitepage. I want to add a form, so people can easily leave their details (often they aren't in our contacts yet). Instead of having to create a form for every page, I want to create one form which also shows the URL when the form is submitted.

So if someones fills in the training on the page of Training A, I can see the url, so I know they subscribed for Training A. And of course the same for Training B, C etc.

How can I do this?

Good to know: We have our website built in Hubspot CMS. I have limited knowledge of development. I understand the 'hidden field' however I don't know how to add the url here.

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @Bramm.

Default HubSpot form email notifications include the page name and link to the page where the form was submitted. Is that insufficient for your purposes?

That said, it is possible to grab the page URL and write it to a hidden HubSpot form field with jQuery. See this related discussion for specific steps and a code sample.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Welcome, @Bramm.

Default HubSpot form email notifications include the page name and link to the page where the form was submitted. Is that insufficient for your purposes?

That said, it is possible to grab the page URL and write it to a hidden HubSpot form field with jQuery. See this related discussion for specific steps and a code sample.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager
Bramm
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Isaac!

That was exactly want I was looking for and it was there already, but I didn't notice it. Thanks again Smiley Wink