APIs & Integrations

Eastwoods

Shopify & Hubspot CRM / Quoting Integration

Hello,

I'm looking to find some connection between Hubspot software that will help me better manage my business through Shopify.  

I currently sell site equipment & PPE and as part of this industry customers like to sign up to a "trade account" service where they have a credit limit with us, placing an order and then being invoiced 30 days later.  

With this area of the business growing I need to put a system in place to better manage new orders being sent out for trade customers, without adding in extra pieces of software for my team to have to learn. Ideally running the whole order process through shopify.

I would like to know if there is a way to send out the quotes to my trade customers & new customers with the draft order feature in shopify, This would then either create a new customer in Hubspot with the data OR add to an existing customer, saving the draft order in their profile.

This way I could then have easy access to all of my customers quotes and then if they go through with the order I can mark as "paid" or "full-filled" and these will link with my ship station integration.  

I would then also like the quotes/drafts sent out to be in a CRM system with the customer so that I can set up email automation to follow up with the customer to hopefully convert the quote into a sale.  

Do you know if there are any platforms out there that could work for me? Or would it be an exclusive build?

I asked the same question on the shopify experts page and received a starting quote at $5,000 for a custom build integration.

Not knowing the market I’m not sure if this is an acceptable cost?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Shopify & Hubspot CRM / Quoting Integration

Hey @Eastwoods,

Thanks for the detailed write up. 

At the moment, while draft orders will only becomes a deal in HubSpot when it's an order in Shopify, your team can explore into the option of using the Ecommerce bridge APIs to sync this data over to HubSpot Ecommerce Bridge Overview; where you can send ecommerce sync message to create/modify ecommerce objects such as deals and contact.

Additionally, if you'd like to engage integration agencies/service providers, you may want to check out our solutions directory here: Custom API Integrations Agencies or Service Providers | HubSpot

0 Upvotes