Shopify Draft Orders -> Hubspot Deals

Highlighted
New Contributor

We are looking to see if it is possible to have new Shopify Draft Orders create a new Deal in Hubspot. The standard Shopify/Hubspot integration doesn't seem to do the job, and I've looked into using Zapier to accomplish the task, however Zapier does not have any triggers involving Draft Orders.

I'd appreciate any feedback in helping accomplish this task.

3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @james_,

I hope all is well with you Smiley Happy

While draft orders will only becomes a deal in HubSpot when it's an order in Shopify, your team can explore into the option of using the Ecommerce bridge APIs to sync this data over to HubSpot Ecommerce Bridge Overview; where you can send ecommerce sync message to create/modify ecommerce objects such as deals and contact.

Hope this helps to clarify!

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

If there was a way to merge two deals together this would help in this area.  We currently create a potential deal in our sales pipeline to keep track of the potential deal with the customer.  There anotes taken. files associated with the potential deal and customer.  Those things need to stay with the deal and customer for future reference.  If we delete the original deal in hubspot and keep the new order from spopify we lose all of the data that is associated with the original potential deal.

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @str8sports,

In this case, I do have another suggestion and that is to use the deal based workflows to copy a deal record property to another. E.g. copying over the new order from Shopify to the potential deal records. 

Moving forward, I can honestly see a use case for this request and if you haven't already, I'd recommend jumping over to this similar idea posted on our HubSpot idea page and give it an upvote with comment. Hopefully this will gather more interest.

0 Upvotes