APIs & Integrations

gotmike
Top Contributor

Share app portal between developers

SOLVE

Is there a way to allow access to the app portal to more than one developer account?

Meaning if there are two developers, each with their own developer portal, can they both access a single app somehow?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Dadams
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @cre

Apps can’t be shared between portals, but it is possible to add additional users to a developer portal. You’d add the other users the same way you’d add them to any other portal, from the Settings > Users screen:

How to add users to your HubSpot account

This is a walkthrough of the steps to add a user to your account. Navigate to Account Menu > Settings > Users and click Add user.

Once you’ve added another user, they will be able to log into that developer portal and access any apps in it.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
gotmike
Top Contributor

SOLVE

gotcha. yes, i tried that earlier and it just hung on me, so i figured it was something that was only for non-developer accounts. seems to be working now, thx.

0 Upvotes
Dadams
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @cre

Apps can’t be shared between portals, but it is possible to add additional users to a developer portal. You’d add the other users the same way you’d add them to any other portal, from the Settings > Users screen:

How to add users to your HubSpot account

This is a walkthrough of the steps to add a user to your account. Navigate to Account Menu > Settings > Users and click Add user.

Once you’ve added another user, they will be able to log into that developer portal and access any apps in it.

0 Upvotes