APIs & Integrations

gotmike
トップ投稿者

Share app portal between developers

解決

Is there a way to allow access to the app portal to more than one developer account?

Meaning if there are two developers, each with their own developer portal, can they both access a single app somehow?

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Dadams
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @cre

Apps can’t be shared between portals, but it is possible to add additional users to a developer portal. You’d add the other users the same way you’d add them to any other portal, from the Settings > Users screen:

How to add users to your HubSpot account

This is a walkthrough of the steps to add a user to your account. Navigate to Account Menu > Settings > Users and click Add user.

Once you’ve added another user, they will be able to log into that developer portal and access any apps in it.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
gotmike
トップ投稿者

解決

gotcha. yes, i tried that earlier and it just hung on me, so i figured it was something that was only for non-developer accounts. seems to be working now, thx.

0 いいね!
Dadams
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @cre

Apps can’t be shared between portals, but it is possible to add additional users to a developer portal. You’d add the other users the same way you’d add them to any other portal, from the Settings > Users screen:

How to add users to your HubSpot account

This is a walkthrough of the steps to add a user to your account. Navigate to Account Menu > Settings > Users and click Add user.

Once you’ve added another user, they will be able to log into that developer portal and access any apps in it.

0 いいね!