Setting up CRM Cards

IronDesk
Participant

I'm really interested in setting up CRM Cards, which will really give my business and clients a boost, however, I'm not familiar with coding and I haven't been able to find developer classes to learn how to set up CRM Cards

CRM
0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
dennisedson
Community Manager

Hey @IronDesk 

Apologies for delayed reply here! 

Yes! The CRM Extensions are very powerful!  Before looking specifically at the HubSpot portion of this, I would recommend looking at getting a firm understanding of the underlying programming languages that you would need to leverage.

Treehouse offers some very good educational tracks that can prepare you to create an app. 

I have always been a fan of the Coding Train.  The guys is quirky which is my speed 😀 

This is a good playlist on data and apis. 

And if you need a good developer, there are plenty of them around here who can help you out!

On our Academy, we also have a good lesson on working with OAuth which I recommend

@prosa, @Gonzalo , @Bryantworks, @himanshurauthan   are all amazing HubSpot developers who can help guide you if you need additional assistance.

Good luck out there!

Thanks,

Dennis

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes