APIs & Integrations

ivnbarrera
Membre

Sequences Data Export

Hi, Just wanted to know if there is a posibility to export data from Hubspot Sequences (I'm looking for API or something like that)

I need enough granularity so I can know which contact belongs to which sequence ( so I can export and compare data from my own database)

Does something like this exists or can we request to be developed?

Thanks

13 Réponses
mgphillips
Participant

Sequences Data Export

I would also really like this! It would be very useful to be able to breakdown performance by company and job title of recipient 

0 Votes
MiaSrebrnjak
Gestionnaire de communauté

Sequences Data Export

Hi @mgphillips, thanks for your comment!

I wanted to surface this Ideas post that my colleague shared a while ago in the thread. It's still the best place to get updates about the product team's work on this feature request. It'd be great if you could upvote/add a comment there; this would also automatically subscribe you to notifications about updates. 

Thanks, 

Mia, Community team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Votes
shan2
Participant

Sequences Data Export

Any Hubspot folks have any suggestions for workarounds since this isn't available?

0 Votes
acbell96
Participant

Sequences Data Export

It's not the cleanest workaround but you can use the free add-on Ultimate Data Export (https://app.hubspot.com/ecosystem/21465396/marketplace/apps/marketing/analytics-data/ultimate-data-e...) to pull much more granular data than HubSpot's native exports allow. Contact exports from UDX include sequence data for:

• Number of sequences actively enrolled
  • Number of sequences enrolled
  • Currently in Sequence
  • Last sequence ended date
  • Last sequence enrolled
  • Last sequence enrolled date
  • Last sequence finished date
  • Last sequence unenrolled date
MiaSrebrnjak

Sequences Data Export

Thanks for sharing @acbell96! This is helpful!  

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Votes
alexcomments
Participant

Sequences Data Export

We need this. Crazy this can't be done yet.

ABelei
Participant

Sequences Data Export

I am looking for a similar alternative to export sequence data. How are you tackling this issue for now? Any tips?

0 Votes
JJohnston1
Participant

Sequences Data Export

Totally agree with the above we need to be able to pull sequence data into excel / csv etc, this would be a very helpful feature! 

jmurphy1115
Participant

Sequences Data Export

Any progress here hubspot team?
dennisedson
Équipe de développement de HubSpot
Équipe de développement de HubSpot

Sequences Data Export

Adding @jmurphy1115 idea post here for anyone who wanders into this thread.  Upvote the heck out of the idea 🙂

jmurphy1115
Participant

Sequences Data Export

I'd also LOVE to be able to export sequence data so that I can analyze and sort performance by company name once sequences wrap. Currently the only way to see is clicking page by page which is cumbersome and not the most efficient. Been googling this for weeks and it sounds like other people have requested to so hopefully it can be implemented!

cbarley
Ancien salarié HubSpot
Ancien salarié HubSpot

Sequences Data Export

Hi @ivnbarrera, we do not have an API for Sequences, nor a real way to export them quickly. Please see this topic for similar info: Getting Email Data from Sequences. I can send your feedback internally if you have a use case, but I'd also definitely encourage you to post or find a similar post in the ideas forum!

0 Votes
SSlough
Participant

Sequences Data Export

Have the same need!! Please fix this. I want to be able to run a report to cross reference the job titles of people in my seqeunce with who responded to emails in the sequence. Or at least be able to download the data to do it myself on excel!