APIs & Integrations

KKlockzin

Sending custom data from HubSpot to SaaS register page

Hi there

Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

Background:

My client has a SaaS product with a signup page for new leads. 

URL: https://doc.esysta.com/register/   (It's in German). Due to the type of lead (doctors), the signup page contains quite a lot of form fields that need to be filled out. This form creates bit of bottleneck but it cannot be changed. Therefore, we have created a process in which these information are gathered step by step and stored centrally within HubSpot (lead profiles).

Challenge:

After attending a webinar, we would like to send each participant an email with a link to the signup page. Ideally, all he or she has to do is to set a user name and password. All the other form fields are already populated.  Because the information in these fields have been pulled dynamically via API from HubSpot. 

Is that possible? 

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
JMoats
Contributor | Platinum Partner
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Hey @KKlockzin ! To accomplish this, you'll need to use personalization tokens within query paramters to send data to the signup page. If the SaaS page is able to to be customized, you will need to use JavaScript to get the information from the query parameters and auto-populate the form.

Here is a snapshot of sending personalization tokens in query parameters: 

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 4.30.24 PM.png

I hope this helps! Feel free to reply here or email me (jared@directdevelopment.com) if you have more questions.

Thanks!

– Jared

Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi, @KKlockzin 👋 To confirm, this is using a non-HubSpot form on a non-HubSpot hosted page? Is that correct?

I know this is possible with HubSpot Forms used on HubSpot hosted content using a Dynamic Query String using personalization tokens, but I do not have any documentation on the dev side for accomplishing what you are describing. 

Hey, @Mike_Eastwood @nikodev @danmoyle, have you tackled similar projects for your clients? 

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot