APIs & Integrations

scott_parker

Send mail

Hi,

I want to send an email. I tried to use 'singleEmail/send', and it fails.image.png

How can i do this?

exemple on github - https://github.com/VitalyYukovich/send-mail

p.s. I do not know English well and use a translator. Sorry.

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Send mail

Hey @scott_parker,

When looking to send a single transaction email using this endpoint - Send a single transactional email | Single Send API. Your app would need to have the 'transactional email' scope as stated in this documentation - Initiate an integration with OAuth 2.0

If your team have already done so, would you mind sharing with me your developer app ID and the HubSpot portal that you're looking to send the transactional email from?

0 Upvotes
scott_parker

Send mail

Hi,

app ID - 214683

client ID - 75198aa7-1072-423c-b531-16d7847e27b2

Безымянный.png

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Send mail

Hey @scott_parker,

Thanks for sharing your developer app information. However, could you also share with me the HubSpot portal ID that you're maintaining the transactional email on?

0 Upvotes
scott_parker

Send mail

Hi, 

Hub ID - 7289708

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Send mail

Hey @scott_parker,

Portal - 7289708 is a developer portal. A developer portal are completely separate from product accounts.

A developer portal allows you to build app and manage test account. Whereas the product account is where you manage your contacts create contacts or in this case it's where you save your email as transactional email - Use transactional emails.

With that said, could you share with me your HubSpot production portal ID? 

0 Upvotes
scott_parker

Send mail

Hi, 

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Send mail

Hey @scott_parker,

Thank you for sharing with the portal ID.

In this case, it looks like 7289724 is a test portals and we do not automatically provisioned test portal with the Transactional Email add on in order to prevent abuse. I'll send you a DM for more information.

0 Upvotes