APIs & Integrations

tanmay
Membro

Search company by the unique filed

resolver

We have created a Company property, which is an unique filed. I want to search company by that unique filed.
So that I can associations the company while creating deal.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
IsaacTakushi
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

I have received your message and responded.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
5 Respostas 5
VArnoldi
Membro

resolver

Hello, 

Is this still not possible with a more standard HubSpot license? This is something very critical to us as we have Account IDs that we need to search directly within the HubSpot application. We are using a Custom Filter but it is about 3 additional clicks to get what we need.  

It seems fairly standard to be able to include custom or non-custom fields in the global search. I am curious if this is something that might be supported in the future.

Thanks,

Vince

0 Avaliação positiva
Mike_Eastwood
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Ouro
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Ouro

resolver

Hi @tanmay 

Only HubSpot Enterprise can search on Custom Fields. 

As a workaround you could include your unique field in the Company Name so you can search for it.

For example "Company Name 12345" where 12345 is your unique identifier.

You could even include the unique identifier in your Deal Name so it also shows in the search.

Have fun

Mike

IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

Thanks for jumping in, @Mike_Eastwood!

@tanmay, Mike is correct that the in-app search functionality has some subscription limitations. The public Companies API also does not allow for custom searches at this time.

That said, we now have a CRM Search API in private beta which supports this functionality.

I can’t guarantee that you’ll get access at this time, but if you're interested, please share the following with me via direct message and I’ll pass your info to my team:
• The Hub ID of your primary HubSpot account.
• The Hub ID of the account in which you will be testing.
Confirmation that you are beta tolerant. Private betas are subject to breaking changes without notice. This means that participants should test the APIs in QA and not production environments. You must be tolerant of potential issues to participate at this early stage.
Confirmation that you are willing to provide feedback. Private betas are typically made up of small, hand-selected groups of customers and partners who experiment with the new APIs and then provide feedback directly to the product team.
A more detailed description of your use case so that the team can verify that it is possible with the new API.

Isaac Takushi

0 Avaliação positiva
tanmay
Membro

resolver

sent you a private message, 

Subject line: Reg: Search company by the unique filed (https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/Search-company-by-the-unique-filed/m-p/309524#M29...

0 Avaliação positiva
IsaacTakushi
Solução
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

resolver

I have received your message and responded.

Isaac Takushi

0 Avaliação positiva