APIs & Integrations

Not applicable

Search Deal/Company by Name

Hi,

I need to search for a Deal or Company by name. But, I can find any endpoint for that. I don’t want to fetch all companies or deals and filter them with my search criteria. Please suggest me an appropriate solution for the same.

Thanks in advance !

3 Replies 3
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

HI @smarterme,

No, unfortunately you cannot log in with the same details. Currently, the developer forum is on a separate system. You’ll need to sign in with your HubSpot account; the following Knowledge Base article has some more details on this process:

0 Upvotes
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @smarterme,

It’s not currently possible to search deals or companies by name via the API. If you have the inclination, I would encourage you to check out the Ideas Forum on the HubSpot Community. There, you can create a post including your use case that product and other customers can see. Side note: there is an endpoint to search companies by domain:

https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/companies/search_companies_by_domain

Not applicable

Hi,

Thank you for your quick response. I am trying to add my use case in ideas forum but not able to complete the registration process. Its really not expected to stuck at the final stage of registration. Can you please help me through? and why I am not able to login in developer forum or community with the same account that am already using to access my portal?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes