APIs & Integrations

vishesh
Participant

Scopes migration issue

Hi Team,

We have an app that was using the legacy `Oauth` and `Contacts` scopes that seems to have been recently automigrated to the new granular scopes. Some of our users started reporting errors in our app from Dec8 5am UTC. (Below is a screenshot of what the error looks like).

I was wanting to know if it would be possible to find out when the automigration for our app took place, and if it would be possible to revert this migration?

Thanks!qwilrerror.png

3 Replies 3
jarbot001
Contributor

Scopes migration issue

I'm having the exact same issue with the same scopes.  'Contacts' is an optional scope for us and 'OAuth' is requried. We're seeing the same error message. We attemped a migration but it didn't require any changes.  Is there a workaround for this issue?

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Scopes migration issue

@jarbot001 , @vishesh 

From the team:

need appIds in order to further investigate, and if we could gather what the actual request they are making is that would also help (ie, which scopes/optional scopes are in the requests). a HAR would be super ideal. but at least we need the appIds and what scopes they’re requesting in their auth url.

Could you get that information to me?  Can send in a dm 😀

0 Upvotes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Scopes migration issue

@vishesh 

I have notified the team and they are investigating now.  I will report back with any next steps.

0 Upvotes