APIs & Integrations

enrike1983
Membro

Sandbox account creation / usage

Hi, I’m just starting integrating with Hubspot API and I’d like to know if is possible ( and in case of yes, how), to use a sandbox account where I’d like to create dummy companies, deals, stages etc.

Thank you so much!

Enrico

0 Avaliação positiva
4 Respostas 4
Derek_Gervais
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

Hi @steamroller,

Test portals are comparable to a portal with an Enterprise marketing subscription and the free CRM.

0 Avaliação positiva
skalka
Colaborador(a)

Is there a way to import a set of properties and/or workflows and/or lists into those testing portals?

I see that is possible to export workflows, but it's just about status and numbers, not the actual workflow. Same for lists.

We use HubSpot since more than 3 years and in order to test things we would need to "clone" part of our portal. Of course it's easy to import contacts, but we cannot create workflows and all the custom properties from scratch.

Any idea?

steamroller
Membro

What pricing plans do Test Portals map to? Pro, Enterprise? Or just basic? Free vs paid? Is this a toggle somehow?

We need to be able to test, for free, exactly that which paid production users will see when they use our integration app.

0 Avaliação positiva
Derek_Gervais
Alunos da HubSpot
Alunos da HubSpot

Hi @enrike1983,

You can create test portals from your developer account; the following article has some more information on this:

0 Avaliação positiva