APIs & Integrations

charles3
Participant

Salesforce Sync is now super fast!

SOLVE

Hi, 

I've noticed for our instance that the Salesforce sync is now lightning fast as opposed to the previous 6-10 minutes. I was wondering if there is an announcement on this. It has thrown a couple of workflows off but all good now.

Does anyone have any clue about this? Or a reference to read?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey @charles3,

Glad to hear things are syncing quickly for you! There haven't been any recent changes that would affect the sync speed but it is possible for records to sync almost instantaneously depending on the number of records queued to sync at the time.

If there are a lot of changes queued to sync, the syncs can take more time (sometimes up to 15 minutes) but in general, changes in HubSpot will sync to Salesforce within a few minutes.

Hope this helps!

Kevin

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey @charles3,

Glad to hear things are syncing quickly for you! There haven't been any recent changes that would affect the sync speed but it is possible for records to sync almost instantaneously depending on the number of records queued to sync at the time.

If there are a lot of changes queued to sync, the syncs can take more time (sometimes up to 15 minutes) but in general, changes in HubSpot will sync to Salesforce within a few minutes.

Hope this helps!

Kevin

Phil_Vallender
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @charles3 

This is interesting! I can't find any annoucement as yet but I'll be looking out for one. 

Its a great thing if the sync is made faster but, like you, many users will have engineered their solution to take the historic delay into account - so improvement may actually lead to some widespread problems initially. 

@jennysowyrda - have you heard anything about this internally?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes