APIs & Integrations

SHogan1

Salesforce Campaigns Sync

Hello, I am wondering if anyone has any experience with the below and could offer some assistance.

We have a salesforce campaign for each asset (webinar, guide, form) on our website. When someone completes a form submission the salesforce campaign is hidden in a HubSpot form and stored in a field in Hubspot.

I'm hoping to build a Hubspot automation that

1. Takes the submitted ID.
2. Loops through all our Salesforce Campaign Ids.
3. Finds a match.
4. Then set the correct salesforce campaign for that contact.

Have been advised that an option could be to get your Salesforce IDs with a Webhook action - then use the output of that action in a custom coded action to say if Contact's Campaign = the outcome of the webook then do action xyz.

It is the coded action part using either Python or Node.js etc that i am struggling with..

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
SHogan1

Thank you!! It is the code issue where we want to connect the values in the 'Recent SF Campaign' field (which is from a form fill on our website) to the salesforce campaign ID where I am having difficulty!

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @SHogan1, Happy Friday!

I want to share this knowledge base explaining the differences between HubSpot and Salesforce campaigns. Although both HubSpot and Salesforce have campaigns, these two objects do not correspond to each other.

Also, I found a similar post here where @HFisher7 explained more about it."

The HubSpot and Salesforce integration will also create a contact property called 'Salesforce campaign ID.' The Salesforce Campaign ID field will sync to their HubSpot contact record if a Salesforce lead or contact is associated with a Salesforce campaign. This property could then be used to segment contacts in HubSpot."

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes