APIs & Integrations

mikedrizzo1
Contributor

Sales Sequence and Sales Template API?

SOLVE

Hi, 

Are there any access points for the performance or data on Sequences and the respective templates in HubSpot Sales?

1 Accepted solution
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @mikedrizzo1,

Ahh thanks for the clarification. 

Unfortunately, as Connor mentioned on this similar forum thread - HubSpot Community - Getting Email Data from Sequences - HubSpot Community, there's currently no Sequence API that can pulled out Sequence reports. Your best bet here is within the HubSpot portal.

That said, if you haven't already, I'd recommend jumping over to the HubSpot Ideas Forum and posting this idea there so that it's visible to the HubSpot product team and other HubSpot customers and developers. Hopefully this will gather more interest.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
ashwinsande

SOLVE

@WendyGoh following up to see if Sales Sequence API has been made available yet?

TZidar
Participant

SOLVE

Is this going to be added? I am blind trying to measure sequences

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @mikedrizzo1,

When looking to view and analyze report on sequences, you can check out this detailed documentation - Report on sequences. Let me know if there's any further questions on this.

0 Upvotes
mikedrizzo1
Contributor

SOLVE

I was hoping for API endpoints not just the dashboards in HubSpot.

Thanks though!

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @mikedrizzo1,

Ahh thanks for the clarification. 

Unfortunately, as Connor mentioned on this similar forum thread - HubSpot Community - Getting Email Data from Sequences - HubSpot Community, there's currently no Sequence API that can pulled out Sequence reports. Your best bet here is within the HubSpot portal.

That said, if you haven't already, I'd recommend jumping over to the HubSpot Ideas Forum and posting this idea there so that it's visible to the HubSpot product team and other HubSpot customers and developers. Hopefully this will gather more interest.