APIs & Integrations

dannylarsen
Miembro

Rolling dates on company or deal fields on lists

resolver

I read here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/lists/can-i-segment-my-lists-based-on-rolling-dat...
This: "You can also use the is more than and is less than options to segment by rolling dates on any date property in HubSpot".

I cannot seem to do this on dates on the company level. Is that correct?

We store a "trial end" date on the company, because there could be more contacts on that company.

Then my best option is to store that information on all contacts?

1 Soluciones aceptada
Derek_Gervais
Solución
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

Hi @Danny_Larsen,

Rolling date ranges currently only function in lists for contact properties, not for company or deal properties. Your best bet would be to store the value in a contact property. If you have the inclination, I would also encourage you to check out the Ideas Forum on the HubSpot Community. There, you can create a post including your use case that product and other customers can see.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas 2
Bruno_Marinho
Miembro

resolver

It shold be fixed, date type is the same in deals or contacts ;(

0 Me gusta
Derek_Gervais
Solución
Exmiembro de HubSpot
Exmiembro de HubSpot

resolver

Hi @Danny_Larsen,

Rolling date ranges currently only function in lists for contact properties, not for company or deal properties. Your best bet would be to store the value in a contact property. If you have the inclination, I would also encourage you to check out the Ideas Forum on the HubSpot Community. There, you can create a post including your use case that product and other customers can see.

0 Me gusta