APIs & Integrations

rkwdr

Reverse proxying multiple hubspot sites under one domain

We would like to reverse proxy two HubSpot sites under one site name. Would this be technically possible?

There are two problems:
  • However, got stuck at point 9 in the General Instructions section. Because these paths (/_hcms/*, /hs/*, /hubfs/*, /hs-fs/*​, /cs/c/*, and /e3t/*) have to be in the root path, and seem to be site-specific and therefore cannot be shared.
  • Moreover, I found that there might also be a cookie clash. I haven't tested it. So both Hubspot sites maintain their own set of cookies.
The intended destinations would be something like this:
We considered using the Referer header as a workaround but we are reluctant. The header is not considered very reliable as it can easily be modified or even removed by the browser of some browser plugins.

Summary

The goal is to reverse proxy two HubSpot sites under one site with different paths.

• Is it possible to achieve the goal?
  • How?

Thank you

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Reverse proxying multiple hubspot sites under one domain

Hey, @rkwdr 👋 Welcome to our community. Setting up something like this with this level of complexity may be more than our community members can provide as peer-to-peer support in the forums. One suggestion I have is to post in this thread as the HubSpotter who created the post has come back many times to help folks with their set ups — https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CMS-Development/Tutorial-Setting-up-a-Reverse-Proxy-With-HubSpot-CM...

Best,

Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes