APIs & Integrations

GuidoBruijn
Participant

Retrieve all campaign IDs in my portal

SOLVE

I want to export the campaign ID of my Hubspot Campaigns (I do not mean this one: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/email/get_campaigns This API shows only the campaign IDs of email campaigns). Hubspot Support is unable to help me.

Is there anyone who can help me?

1 Accepted solution
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @GuidoBruijn,

At this time, it is not possible to access campaign objects via the API. Could you describe your use case in more detail, though? How do you plan to use the campaign IDs?

HubSpot support may have covered this, but each HubSpot campaign's ID is visible in the URL. For example, in the URL:

https://app.hubspot.com/campaigns/{Hub_ID}/#details/e5d960a2-8386-4884-a021-ac84d81eacd9/content

the campaign ID is e5d960a2-8386-4884-a021-ac84d81eacd9. This is one way you could get campaign IDs manually.

If you would like a public API for campaigns published, please upvote and comment on this HubSpot Community Idea. This information is sent directly to our product teams and helps prioritize feature requests that have the greatest impact on our customers. I’ve already upvoted the idea and will also do my part and pass your feedback along through internal channels.

Finally, could you share your support ticket number? I'd like to close the feedback loop for the team.

Isaac Takushi

Associate Certification Manager

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
IsaacTakushi
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @GuidoBruijn,

Thank you for clarifying. That is an interesting use case!

As we discussed, there currently isn't an endpoint for campaign objects, but you can certainly get the campaign IDs manually with the method I outlined for your own custom integration.

Let me know if I can clarify further.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes
GuidoBruijn
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @Isaac_Takushi,

Thanks for your respond and the handy solution.
We want to use te campaign IDs to synchronize the campaign data with our Filemaker CRM. Because there is no standard integration with Filemaker we want to make a MVP.

Support ticket: #2057582

0 Upvotes
IsaacTakushi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @GuidoBruijn,

At this time, it is not possible to access campaign objects via the API. Could you describe your use case in more detail, though? How do you plan to use the campaign IDs?

HubSpot support may have covered this, but each HubSpot campaign's ID is visible in the URL. For example, in the URL:

https://app.hubspot.com/campaigns/{Hub_ID}/#details/e5d960a2-8386-4884-a021-ac84d81eacd9/content

the campaign ID is e5d960a2-8386-4884-a021-ac84d81eacd9. This is one way you could get campaign IDs manually.

If you would like a public API for campaigns published, please upvote and comment on this HubSpot Community Idea. This information is sent directly to our product teams and helps prioritize feature requests that have the greatest impact on our customers. I’ve already upvoted the idea and will also do my part and pass your feedback along through internal channels.

Finally, could you share your support ticket number? I'd like to close the feedback loop for the team.

Isaac Takushi

0 Upvotes