APIs & Integrations

mahesh106

Rest API endpoint to list all contacts and Changes

Hello Team,

Could you please help to point to the right endpoint( new version(V3) of the HubSpot API) to list all contacts and another endpoint to get only changes(CDC) based on the timestamp?

Regards,

Mahesh

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
mahesh106

Okay,

Actually, I am looking for an endpoint where I can pass the timestamp column as a parameter and retrieve the newly added/updated records after a certain point of time.

Regards,

Mahesh.

0 Upvotes
mahesh106

Thanks for the quick response. I am almost there.

For ex: I am using an endpoint https://api.hubapi.com/crm/v3/objects/companies?hapikey=xxxxxxxxxxx  to return the records(max 100) and via paging retrieving all the records. 

Also our requirement is to have some scheduled script run in certain intervals to retrieve recently added/changed records by passing some timestamp column. From a new version(v3) of the API endpoints, I don't find any relevant parameter to pass to get changed/added records after a certain point in time.

Could you please help to handle this scenario?

prosa
Top Contributor

instead of pulling information. using the webhooks you can avoid creating that scritp and focus on updating your database with the data hs sends you every time a change happends. no schedule needed and your data will be up to date all the time

If this post helped you resolve your issue, please consider marking it as the solution. Thank you for supporting our HubSpot community.
mahesh106

Thank You prosa, Clear. I will look into that as well.

There are some limitations at our end to receive the data from webhooks. As of now, our requirement is to pull the data...

0 Upvotes
prosa
Top Contributor

There is also a sync endpoint that is supposed to give you only the new data but I haven't used thatThank you, Pablo Rosa,
If this post helped you resolve your issue, please consider marking it as the solution. Thank you for supporting our HubSpot community.
prosa
Top Contributor

Definitely use the webhooks to keep track the field changes
dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey @mahesh106 

I think you will use the list endpoint for part 1 and maybe use the search api for the second.  Would also consider webhooks for the second part as well

@RMones , what do you think?

0 Upvotes