APIs & Integrations

dcabrera

Response Deserialization Error

SOLVE

I'm making a CARD to show records from an external database on the DEALS detailed view ,  but i'm getting "Deserialization error on response"   , my Json response is : 

{"results":{"objectId":"28308","title":"UPS Proyecto Armstrong C4 ","link":null,"creado":"2020-07-29"}}

with only one record just for test ,  and i defined the properties on the card definition interface :

Properties of the cardProperties of the card 

The app id is: 226339  it's a testing app  ,  Do i missing some required property ?  

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
dcabrera
Solution

SOLVE

The problem wasn't any of the properties defined on the CARD , i've just added values for settingsAction and primaryAction to de data at the end of the Json estructure and it's working now.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
Mike_Eastwood
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi @dcabrera 

I would try changing null to "" (empty quotes).

Did that fix it?

Mike

0 Upvotes
dcabrera

SOLVE

Same error even with fixed sample value :

{"results":{"objectId":"28308","title":"UPS Proyecto Armstrong C4 ","link":"https:\/\/exampleapp.com","creado":"2020-07-29"}}

0 Upvotes
Mike_Eastwood

SOLVE

Hi @dcabrera 

Is your "creado" property a default HubSpot Property? Or your Custom Property?

If it's a HubSpot Default Property you probably can not set the property from the API.

If it's your Custom Property, and it is a Date Picker, then I would try sending a Unix Microtime*.

Warning – HubSpot dates are in Micro Seconds not Seconds (like a normal Unix Timestamp).

Have fun

Mike

0 Upvotes
dcabrera
Solution

SOLVE

The problem wasn't any of the properties defined on the CARD , i've just added values for settingsAction and primaryAction to de data at the end of the Json estructure and it's working now.