APIs & Integrations

accortdr
Participant

Request for Integration Permissions Error when initiating Oauth2.0 with Domo Reporting

I am attempting to create an integration with Domo to report on Hubspot Sales Data. Here is what I have so far.

I am a Super Admin on the Portal

1. Hubspot App created

2. Client Key, Client Secret, Auth URL passed to Domo

3. Access Token URL passed to Domo

4. Scopes Specified. 

When I attempt to connect, it opens a hubspot login screen, I select which portal I want to connect to and when I select my portal I recieve the below error. Any recomendations would be appreciated. 

I attempted to run in an ingotnito browser, but ran into the same issue. 

Capture.PNG

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Request for Integration Permissions Error when initiating Oauth2.0 with Domo Reporting

@accortdr  I see that this is an older thread, but if you are continuing to have difficulties with the free Domo integration, there is another option in the App Marketplace that may work for you.  Domo Integration for HubSpot is a paid app that gives Domo access to all of the CRM data available through HubSpot APIs. 

HubSpot                         -->      Domo

Companies
  Companies
Contacts
  Contacts
Owners
  Owners
Deals
  Deals
Company Properties
  Companies
Contact Properties
  Contacts
Deal Pipelines
  Deal Pipeline
Deal Properties
  Deals
Email Events
  Email Events
Engagements
  Engagements
Tickets
  Tickets
Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @accortdr,

To clarify, are you looking to connect this app - Domo for HubSpot Dashboard HubSpot Integration to your HubSpot portal? If so, could you share with me the portal ID that you'd like to connect this app to?

I'm also curious to understand why did your team create an app? If you're looking to install the Domo app to your HubSpot portal, you do not need to create another app. 

0 Upvotes
accortdr
Participant

Hi @WendyGoh Thanks for the response. I believe we already tried the Domo For Hubspot Dashboard and ran into the same issue. We created an app in Hubspot to circumvent the pre-built app and build out the connection ourselves as that seems to be the only option. Capture.PNG

0 Upvotes
WendyGoh
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hey @accortdr,

Thanks for the further clarification.

In this case, could you share with me the following:

1. The App ID in question

2. The portal ID that you'd like to install the App on

Based on the error message, I'm guessing that the portal ID doesn't have the scopes that the app is requesting for e.g. Workflow requires Professional or Enterprise Marketing subscription. You can learn more here: Initiate an integration with OAuth 2.0.

0 Upvotes