APIs & Integrations

arcaic

Reproducing dashboard via API

I have been asked by our Hubspot team to reproduce some elements of their dashboards on some digital displays.

Specifically they would like to see…

Landing page performance
Top Landing Pages
Top Blog Posts
Deal Pipelines

I have managed to recreate the deal pipeline dashboard displays via the API but can’t really see a way to get any of the metrics for the others.

Can anyone confirm its not possible or point me in the general direction of where this info can be got via the API?

Andy

9 Replies 9
SprinkleData

Hi @arcaic You can use Sprinkle Data, for showcasing different elements on digital display.  Furthermore, you can build customised reports as per your business KPIs using Sprinkle. 

Regards

Sam

0 Upvotes
johnelmer
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Look here for more on our API connector for HubSpot to Power BI. It is also listed on the HubSpot integrations directory.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
0 Upvotes
johnelmer

We regularly use Power BI to create dashboards with HubSpot data. These dashboards are highly flexible and powerful, and can present data from multiple sources. Rather than try to get a HubSpot API for Reports, it is easy to use the existing HubSpot APIs to pull HubSpot data and build much better reports in Power BI. (Disclaimer: My firm, Bayard Bradford, is a HubSpot certified agency partner and offers a HubSpot integration for Power BI as a service.)

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
0 Upvotes
arcaic

Oh, Ok.

A reporting API would be a nice feature to allow us to pull metrics for inclusion in other methods of presentation like digital displays. I’m sure there is a wide range of use cases.

Thanks for the reply.

Andy

Linden
Participant

I would also like to add my request for a reporting API. I’ve been tasked with capturing data such as the number of views for landing pages, blog posts, etc., as well as the number of social media followers. Is there anywhere in the current API that allows access to performance reporting like this?

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@Linden No not at the moment. Please feel free to add your idea to our ideas page. This will help our Product team decide what to bake in next to the proudct.

http://ideas.hubspot.com/

Not applicable

Hey guys,

Any updates on when landing page performance metrics OR sessions level metrics will be added into the API etc?

0 Upvotes
3PETE
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@arcaic At the moment we do not have a reporting/analytics API where you can pull all of that information.

0 Upvotes
JCatt
Participant

Hi 3PETE - excuse me digging this one up again, and I hope you're still around to respond...!

Five years later, is there a documented method now on how to pull those metrics out, in the same way as achieved when you drill in to Marketing, Social, Analyse you can see a chart called 'Audience', this shows the number of followers for Twitter and LinkedIn.

I've exhausted my search across the various API's, including the Analytics API, and I know there's new v3 coming, but still it's being achieved "internally" via the legacy API's somehow.

Hope you can shed some light, thanks.

Jon.