APIs & Integrations

dorecchio
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Reporting or API access to the Sales/Prospect report

Hi everyone. We are a Hubspot Partner.

For myself and several of my clients we need the ability (or API access) to the Sales/Prospect report. This is particularly important for sales of large ASP products into niche markets because sales requires interaction and influence with many contacts.

The data is all there. From in the Prospect view, click on Preview and you can identify the number of contacts that visited the website and which pages they viewed. You can see the same for anonymous visitors also by date.

I cannot find any way to create a report on this, other than the prospect view itself. I would be happy with view only access through the Hubspot API.

One report I would create would be:
For all prospects that have been marked as a "Favorite"
List number of contacts and number of anonymous visitors by date
the X axis is date
the Y axis is by company ranked by most number of visitors to least and a number on each date where a visit occurred.

There are other views I would create as well.

PS: I am already creating content strategy pillar/content pages to report influence.

PPS: This view would help show value to the client who says, "I know who my customers are so how is Inbound helping my business?"

PPPS: Every client loves the Prospect report but we cannot give them the data in the format they want.

Thank you to Hubspot or community members to provide advice on this topic.

• Dave O.
0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Derek_Gervais
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @Dave_Orecchio,

There isn't currently a public API for the Prospects tool, but I can understand your use case. If you have the inclination, I would encourage you to check out the Ideas Forum on the HubSpot Community. There, you can create a post including your use case that product and other customers can see.

0 Upvotes
dorecchio

Hi Derek,

I have already posted this on the Hubspot Ideas Forum.

Thank you for your reply.

• Dave