APIs & Integrations

morgan3
メンバー

Removing Live Chat from some pages on Single Page Application

解決

Is there any way to remove the chat bubble from certain URLs on a Single Page Application. Adding URL's in targeting does not work because URLs aren't reloaded on Single Page Applications.

This is a serious limitation to Live Chat. In our case it makes it unusable.

Is there any workaround? Even if we could only have it on our home page it would be somewhat usable - but as it is it's either on every page or none. That's not viable - especially when the bubble's position is not movable.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
cbarley
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hey @morgan, thanks for your HubID and the extra info. I thought maybe only a part of your site was an SPA, which is why I pointed out those settings. Yes we are working in fixing the messages widget for SPAs. There are no workarounds at the moment, but you should expect a fix in January or February.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

26件の返信
JBhanushali
メンバー

解決

For SPA is it necessary to use Google Tag Manager, in order to use Chat Widget API ? I am having a use case to restrict chat widget for particular URLs with the help of chat widget SDK but it is working partially and once i refresh the page it appears that it doesn't works. Kindly help me out in order to make this work. I would really appreciate help on this one.

0 いいね!
jawhalen1
参加者

解決

Same problem here. There are times when the chat bubble should not show on my site and there should be some way to hook into init sequence in WordPress - but it's not clear how to do this.  

0 いいね!
slothmike
メンバー

解決

If you use Google Tag Manager, you should be able to call the Javascript API for the widget by injecting some JS functions into your page and control it that way: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/conversations_api/hubspot-conversations-javascript-api

Nina_
メンバー

解決

Hi,

Is there any news on this topic ? I have the same problem.

I would like to have the chat on my homepage only but the chat bubbles follow me on every pages unless I refresh the page, which is not so great for me.

Is thre a solution for this ?

Thanks,

Nina

harisnp_baabte
参加者

解決

I am having the same issue now also. Any plans to get it fixed? 

slothmike
メンバー

解決

We had to use Javascript API to handle this: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/conversations_api/hubspot-conversations-javascript-api

We used Google Tag Manager and called the Javascript API when we needed to hide the chat widget and caleld it again when we needed to show it. 

kenmueller
メンバー

解決
#hubspot-messages-iframe-container {
    display: none !important;
}

You can remove the button by setting the iframe's display to none.

amayt
メンバー

解決

I don't think this works for SPAs. The iframe is loaded in the DOM after the app renders. Any other thoughts on how to manage this?

0 いいね!
cbarley
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決
0 いいね!
Peque
投稿者

解決

Hi @cbarley ,

Is there a plan/roadmap for adding support for SPA without requiring the use of the JS API?

Thanks a lot.

0 いいね!
njsteele
メンバー

解決

We're trying to just show/hide the chat widget on an SPA app.  We're able to track the pages in hubspot, but the show/hide feature in chatflows doesn't seem to support the same pages... What gives? 

0 いいね!
slothmike
メンバー

解決

Hey @njsteele 

We had to call Javascript functions provided by the Hubspot API here: https://developers.hubspot.com/docs/methods/conversations_api/hubspot-conversations-javascript-api

Our app is Angular 1 based SPA and we actually used Google Tag Manager to deploy and execute the JS functions to control the appearance/visbility of the Chat Widget. We just finished a configuration on our test sie and are looking at deploying it soon if it checks out.

0 いいね!
slothmike
メンバー

解決

I take it we are going to have to get a developer to implement support for this issue rather than being able to control it in the Chatflows are of the Hubspot console?

0 いいね!
cbarley
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @slothmike , for single page applications, that's correct.

0 いいね!
cbarley
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hey @morgan, thanks for your HubID and the extra info. I thought maybe only a part of your site was an SPA, which is why I pointed out those settings. Yes we are working in fixing the messages widget for SPAs. There are no workarounds at the moment, but you should expect a fix in January or February.

dodecasyllabic
参加者

解決

I just wanted to see if this was still anticipated for Feb? Thanks!

0 いいね!
SMS1
参加者

解決

Was this ever deployed to production?? I have a SPA and it's not letting me specifiy showing/hiding based on the URLs.

0 いいね!
morganthunder
参加者

解決

Hi - mid-February now - wondering if there's any ETA on this fix for live chat on SPA's? I'm paying a monthly subscription right now for something I can't use. 

Thanks,

Morgan

0 いいね!
cbarley
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @morganthunder , we're working on rolling this out soon. We will have a group of users beta testing the feature and I've submitted your HubID as one of those. Thanks

morganthunder
参加者

解決

Any update on this? In one of your last replies you said it was coming in January or February. Heading into April now and no sign. I actually don't use Hubspot at all because this was what I wanted it for so still paying monthly subscriptions on the basis of what I was told about the feature being imminent.

0 いいね!