APIs & Integrations

epatarini

Remove via Email address from transactional API

SOLVE

I have been attempting to send an email via Transactional email API from the user on our site who triggers it. This would allow easy reply to them and streamline some of our processes. Right now this goes to junk mail because it is *Email I Give In API Call* via 29437757838t.website.com. Is there any way to avoid this issue?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @epatarini,

When looking to prevent email from getting caught in the spam filters, you would need to connect your email sending domain. This article goes more in details on how you can set this up: Connect your email sending domain. By connecting your email sending domain, it would also remove the via HubSpot text.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
WendyGoh
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hey @epatarini,

When looking to prevent email from getting caught in the spam filters, you would need to connect your email sending domain. This article goes more in details on how you can set this up: Connect your email sending domain. By connecting your email sending domain, it would also remove the via HubSpot text.

0 Upvotes
epatarini

SOLVE

Thank you so much! I will research this further. I had some inkling this may have been the answer but wanted to be sure.

0 Upvotes