APIs & Integrations

cm_m

Relationship between companies and the Deal stages

SOLVE

Hello everyone,

I am trying to relate the companies to their respective deal stage, however I cannot find the value of stageId within the company data, nor in any other table. The idea is to be able to have the information as it is in the same Pipeline that is built on the Hubspot platform.

Does anyone know where this data is located ? Or what is the way of relating companies to the pipeline stage they are in, in order to know what state of the deal each company corresponds to?.

pd: I do know where the pipeline structure is and thus know the label and id of each deal stage. (The data is brought from the hubspot API)

e.g:
company_x -> CLOSED WON
company_y -> LEAD

Thanks a lot.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @cm_m 

Deal stages don't exist, by default, on the company object. You could try to create custom company properties and set them to deal stage via workflow, but because a company can have many deals, that might not always reflect the real situation. 

They way HubSpot tries to help you with this is by moving the company lifecycle stage forward:

• to opportunity when a deal (the first deal) is created
  • to customer when an associated deal is moved to closed won

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @cm_m 

Deal stages don't exist, by default, on the company object. You could try to create custom company properties and set them to deal stage via workflow, but because a company can have many deals, that might not always reflect the real situation. 

They way HubSpot tries to help you with this is by moving the company lifecycle stage forward:

• to opportunity when a deal (the first deal) is created
  • to customer when an associated deal is moved to closed won

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Upvotes
cm_m

SOLVE

Thank you very much for your answer @Phil_Vallender , bad luck not being able to have that direct information.
I found that it is possible to have that information when I export manually the data of each pipeline in the Deals, there it directly gives me the complete information of the Pipeline (Deal ID, Deal Name, Deal Stage, Close Date, Deal owner, Amount, Associated, Company ID, Associated Company, Associated Contact IDs, Associated Contacts).
Would it be possible if it were possible to download / bring that same data or that file (either in .CSV or .XSLX format) using an endpoint API ?.
I mean, is there an endpoint API that manages to bring that data?.

Thank you very much for the attention and willingness provided, it is important for me to have the information.

0 Upvotes